Unsubscribe Leden-mail Topics
Do you want to unsubscribe from one or more topics of the Leden list?
Then you can do so by following these steps:
- Retrieve your password
- Log into your options page.
- Select the topics you want to receive.
Step 1: Retrieve your password
We’ve randomly assigned you a password, which you will need to edit your options.
- Go to the leden options page.
- Enter your email address in the first field.
- This is the Email address field, which you can see in Image 1.
- Then select Remind at the bottom of the page (Image 1).
- Your password will be emailed to your email address.
Image 1: The member options login page.
Step 2: Log in your options page
- On the same page as step 1, enter your email address and password in the respective Email address and Password field.
- Sometimes, you only have to enter your password instead of both.
Step 3: Select your topics
- Succesfully logged in? Great. Now scroll down the page until you see the following block: Which topic categories would you like to subscribe to?
- An example is shown in Image 2.
- Now you can select the topics you want to receive for the leden list.
- If no topics are selected, you will receive all mails.
- Otherwise, you will only receive the emails for the topics with a checkmark.
- In the example below, this means that we will not receive the Monthly Schedule, but we will receive General announcements and AC activities.
- It is strongly recommended to subscribe to General Announcements, as events such as GMMs (ALVs) will be announced through this topic.
- Select the Submit my Changes button and you’re done!
Image 2: The topic categories block where you can subscribe and unsubscribe to particular topics by checking their boxes.