[Anijin] first episodes night wed 19th @ Metaforum 3, Ani-jin tuesdays @ TU/e restarting next week (25th)

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Mon Jan 17 21:56:35 CET 2022

In a surprise move, TU/e has OK-ed physical evenings for student
associations, so as a result the first episodes night will be physical
instead of a discord stream:

wednesday january 19th
19:30h - 23:00h
Metaforum 3 (0.593)
Because of the late time block, there won't be time to run a trailer
reel at the start; just 6-8 full episodes of your choice. (depending on
the number of ragequit votes in the middle of an episode)
As listed in the board's mail, use your QR code at Hubble or any other
checkpoint to get a wristband before coming to Metaforum 3 and follow
the current higher education rules of 1.5m distance and wearing a mask.

Other than some shorts/kids series that are unlikely to get subs, I've
got the files for all 35 other series releasing before the first
episodes night already, leaving a list of appropriate titles of I think
2 shorts, 22 full length episodes and 1 double-length episode to choose
from.

On tuesday january 25th, Ani-jin evenings at TU/e will restart, provided
a room can be reserved. (same covid-19 measures at for 1st eps apply)