[Anijin] first episodes night/marathon winter season

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Mon Jan 10 14:19:08 CET 2022

The first episode "night" pages are finally online:
https://anime-nl.net/anijin-1st.html ,
https://anime-nl.net/1st/now/1st_eps-genre.html
Much later than hoped, since vaccine booster stuff etc. took away my
time and attention...

Assuming governement news today or tomorrow about higher education and
culture means Kinjin will have to stay online-only for longer, I'll put
up a new poll about date and timeslot for a first episodes stream.
(likely options wednesday 19th evening, tuesday 18th evening, saturday
15th evening or saturday 15th afternoon(+evening?) marathon.   (unless
they trollface and keep higher education completely shut that week,
wed./tue. marathon probably aren't viable options)

Stats: seemingly a season with a relatively low number of titles:
35 (8 sequels, 27 really new)  (versus 46 and 53 the past 2 winter
seasons)
Hardly any shorts though and it looks like Japanese anime makers/viewers
want to be isekai-d away from this covid-19 world... (or otherwise have
some non-covid slice of life)  ;)
Some "use the title as the description" again. (though short enough to
stay well below the 80+ romaji characters of some previous ones).
Some big names/long series among the sequels.
It seems the "ecchi TV ver - H web ver" short is either back or was
never gone, just not listed on the chart pages the past few quarters...

Now to check vs other charts if I missed any series and collect the
files.

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun