[Anijin] 1st eps night tomorrow (wednesday), tuesdays Kaiji moved to start of evening

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Tue Jan 14 13:00:42 CET 2020

Pretty late, but the winter first episodes night (tomorrow, wednesday)
page is finally up at: https://anime-nl.net/anijin-1st.html

The usual rules/hints for the evening:

  - After an anime ends, just call out which other anime you want to see.

  - If you want to see a description text of an anime, I can show it by
mouse-over of the image.

  - For shorts of 10 minutes or less, episodes 1 and 2 will be queued up
(if available).

  - Ragequit rule applies: if more than half of the viewers vote for it,
an episode is stopped in the middle.

  - I'll try to get the japanese trailer reel running around 18:30h-ish
and around 19:00h we'll actually start watching episodes.

  - To make sure I can still get home, latest end time for the night is
23:15h.

  - I'll bring some snacks.  Drinks and/or anime tropes bingo I'll leave
to others.

stats:
There seem to be a bunch of 2+ cour series still running, so "only" 46
series starting this season.
Except for one 1-min short, all the non-sequel series have started and
have subs available already.
Almost more spinoffs than sequels this time; I still put most at the
bottom, since I don't know how much knowledge of the main series is
assumed...
Without the 12 sequels/spinoffs, that's 34 left, minus the inappropriate
one and the unsubbed short leaves us 32 titles to choose from (more than
some other seasons with more releases) of which 4 shorts, 27 full length
and 1 double length.

We've got the usual suspects: overly long title(s), remake(s) of 10+
year old series, non-ascii characters in titles/filenames, a bunch of
shorts of various lengths, isekai/fantasy with troll/gimicky main
characters and the quarterly H web short that gets a censored/cut TV
release for some unknown reason...

As requested, for the tuesdays Kaiji is moved to the start of the
evening.

Marco van Loon
SD Marukokun