[Anijin] vote result, series today

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Tue Oct 8 11:26:16 CEST 2019

Sorry for the super late update.

https://anime-nl.net/anijin-plan.html
Today at Anijin we are starting Oregairu/My Teen Romance: SNAFU and
Yu-Oh-Sei: Planet of the Beast King
(at request, Oregairu at the start of the evening)

Positive vote results in order: Yu-Oh-Sei: Planet of the Beast King,
Alderamin on the Sky, Oregairu, Watamote, Violet Evergarden, Teasing
Master Takagi-san, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Kaiji - Ultimate Survivor,
Made in Abyss, The World God Only Knows, Shirobako, Senki Zesshou
Symphogear, Kizumonogatari, Saki, Girls' Last Tour, Girls und Panzer,
The Helpful Fox Senko-san, Demon Slayer, Yu-Gi-Oh! season zero,
Quintesential Quintuplets, Fate/Stay Night UBW TV, Chuunibyou demo Koi
ga Shitai!, Ano Hana, Quintesential Quintuplets, Fate/Stay Night UBW TV

We'll be watching most of those at Anijin this schoolyear, where the
cutoff is, depends on number of eps and if we watch season 2s of any.
2 series in parallel, 3+3 or 4+2 episodes per evening, trying to fit
together 2 different genres.

Hopefully I can find the time to get most of the info for the first
episodes night of wednesday the 16th up on my website by tomorrow.

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun