[Anijin] first episodes night fall quarter, tomorrow, wednesday 13th

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Tue Oct 12 23:01:26 CEST 2021

Tomorrow, wednesday 13th First episode night, fall quarter.

Since I haven't received any other info, I guess it will be held in the
Kinjin room, which means people arriving late might have to sit on the
floor... ;)

List of series: https://anime-nl.net/anijin-1st.html and the page that
will be used on the evening:
https://anime-nl.net/1st/now/1st_eps-genre.html

* I'll try to start the trailer reel at 18:30h
* Watching the first episodes of series will start at 19:00h
* when an episode has ended, call out which series should be watched
next (I'll scroll up and down to show the options).
* If you want to read the description/synopsis of a series, say which
one and I can mouse-over to make it popup.
* ragequit rules apply: if half+ of the viewers (excluding me) vote to
stop an episode, it's quit at that point.
* sequels/spinoffs are included at the bottom of the page, but because
of probably prior knowledge required/spoilers for those who didn't yet
watch the earlier series, not advised to be chosen.
* latest end time is about 23:00h, so I can still get home before
midnight.

Marco van Loon