[Anijin] vote results/series for tuesdays, 1st eps night

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Fri Oct 8 11:16:48 CEST 2021

Vote results:
Starter series:
3-gatsu no Lion (22 eps, 22 eps sequel)
+8/-0 = +8
Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song (13 eps)
+7/-0 = +7

Probably later in the schoolyear:

Steins;Gate (24 eps, a 23 eps sequel, a movie and 4 shorts)
+6/-0 = +6
Mo Dao Zu Shi (15 eps, some short sequels; unsure if to pick Chinese
audio or Japanese dub in this case)
+6/-0 = +6
Majo no Tabitabi/Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina (12 eps)
+7/-1 = +6
Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun (12 eps)
+5/-0 = +5
Made in Abyss (13 eps, a movie)
+7/-2 = +5
86 (11 eps, 12 eps sequel running in fall 2021)
+5/-1 = +4
Maou-jou de Oyasumi/Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle (12 eps)
+6/-2 = +4
Seitokai Yakuindomo (13 eps, a 13 eps sequel, some OVAs, 2 movies)
+6/-2 = +4
Golden Time (24 eps)
+4/-1 = +3
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou/Girls' Last Tour (12 eps)
+4/-1 = +3
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry/Chivalry of a Failed Knight (12 eps)
+6/-3 = +3

Not enough interest:
Senki Zesshou Symphogear (13 eps, a few 13 eps sequels)
+2/-0 = +2
Girls und Panzer (12 eps, a movie, some sequels)
+4/-2 = +2
Fate/Stay Night UBW TV (26 eps)
+2/-1 = +1
Saki (25 eps, a sequel, a side story)
+5/-4 = +1
Bokura ga Ita (26 eps)
+0/-0 = 0
Love Live ! School Idol Project (13 eps, 13eps sequel)
+3/-3 = 0
Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer (26 eps, a movie)
+1/-2 = -1
There's a recap episode listed for both Vivy (13.5) and March Comes In
Like a Lion (11.5).   Since half of the releases don't seem to include
those, I'm going to assume those recap episodes aren't worth
watching/planning in unless someone convinces me otherwise...

Is there any preference on which of the 2 series to run at the start and
which to run at the end of the evenings?

Preliminary planning for the next 2 months is up at
https://anime-nl.net/anijin-plan.html ; AniDB/MAL links for the voted
series are also listed there.

First episodes night (next wednesday) pages should hopefully get updated
later today.

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun