[Anijin] summer 1st eps Discord streaming event?

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Thu Jul 16 11:07:12 CEST 2020

It looks like I might be able to setup a summer 1st eps Discord
streaming event.

Join the Anijin/1st eps discord at https://discord.gg/KeJHzSt and
react-vote to the pin in the 1st eps text channel for any/all dates &
times you'd be interested in participating in a summer first episodes
discord stream.  Most votes wins; 5+ votes needed to make it worth my
time.
(I left out days where the Kinjin agenda listed other activities)

1) sat 18 july 13:00h
2) sun 19 july 13:00h
3) wed 22 july 19:00h
4) thu 23 july 19:00h

Because of discord streaming limitations, format will likely be a simple
(release date order) playlist of the about 14 full episodes worth of
series with for each episode started a ragequit vote post in the 1st eps
text channel at reduced percentage (ragequite probably at 33-40% instead
of 50+%), ending the afternoon/evening when it gets late, there's no
more interest or we've cycled through all the titles.

Note that I'm no Discord wizard and this is my first time ever
streaming, so Murphy's Law could decide to spoil the fun... ;-|

1st eps webpage as listed in my previous message/mail up at
https://anime-nl.net/anijin-1st.html

(for Anijin tuesdays stuff, for whenever those somehow again start up
next schoolyear, feel free to PM/DM me on Discord to give you the
"anijin" role to unlock its channel for you)

Please also share this to the Kinjin Watsapp/Discord if it hasn't been
already.

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun