[Anijin] summer season anime

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Fri Jul 10 09:16:09 CEST 2020

I've put up the new summer season anime pages at:
https://anime-nl.net/anijin-1st.html

Most likely because of Covid-19, only 27 new series this season, of
which 9 sequels, leaving 18 non-sequels.

One series with a romaji title 105 characters long.
Not even Covid-19 can seemingly stop the quarterly cut/censored H shorts
:rolleyes: .
The sequels seem mostly the big names.
Quite a bunch of the series are starting more to the middle of the month
instead of nearly all the first week.

Unless someone can give me step-by-step instructions to setup discord
streaming plus a good poll/vote bot [1] for a 1st eps event, this
post/mail will be the last Anijin thing for this schoolyear and I'll use
the time until the start of next schoolyear to figure discord stuff for
Anijin out myself by then.
(feel free to mail (anijin at my domain)/PM me your discord ID if you
want to be invited to the Anijin discord once I manage to set it up)

Feel free to also forward this to the Kinjin Watsapp and Discord, since
I don't have access to those (yet).

[1] though not sure if one would really be needed with just 17 or less
series to pick from...

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun