[Anijin] next series, 1st eps night

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Thu Mar 24 14:07:34 CET 2022

Binging format of 6 episodes of one series on an evening instead of 2
series 3+3/4+2 won the vote 4-0 .

2nd series vote results listed and sorted at
https://anime-nl.net/anijin-plan.html
(my own "vote for every option" not included; +1 all numbers to add
that)
Fitting in the winners with/around the exam weeks results in:
- "Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun/Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki" in the 2
weeks before exams
- "Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou/Girls' Last Tour" for the 2 exam weeks
(slice-of-life-ish seemed most filling to me... ;) )
- "Steins;Gate" after the exam weeks

In addition to that, the "first episodes night: spring" will be held on
wed. april 13th, also in the exam weeks, but release dates of the new
series unfortunately don't make a date before or after the exam weeks
viable... :|
I'll try to start updating https://anime-nl.net/anijin-1st.html from
winter to spring at some point next week.