[Anijin] tuesday 8th: MHA cinema afternoon, Ani-jin movie evening @ TU/e

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Sun Feb 6 13:33:50 CET 2022

Hopefully this will be the last change of plans in a while...

:trollface: Vue cinema decided to end its MHA run on the day before we
intended to go watch it...   So a poll by Guido resulted in this
cinema/date/time combo instead:
* tue. 8th 16:45 - 18:44h @ Pathe cinema
https://www.pathe.nl/film/25904/my-hero-academia-world-heroes-mission?bioscoop=eindhoven
which freed up the evening, so it's followed by:
* tue. 8th 19:30 - : Ani-jin movie night (location: Metaforum 0.558
(MF2))
(list of movies on my laptop listed in a previous message of #anijin
channel of Kinjin discord; suggestions which of them or other movie
suggestions welcome)

* tue. 15th 19:00h: Open Culture week anime movie night (location: TBD)

* tue. 22th 19:00h-ish: Ani-jin series evening (location: TBD)
and then hopefully except for exam weeks Ani-jin anime series tuesday
evenings @ TU/e should be running weekly until early july.

Marco van Loon