[Anijin] starting again @ Luna on sep. 7th

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Thu Sep 2 22:37:17 CEST 2021

Sorry for the late update: busy and had the PC I had the Anijin website
sourcecode on turned off for 1-2 weeks after it bootlooped and I didn't
have time to investigate/fix. :(

The Anijin website has been updated ( https://anime-nl.net/anijin.html )
.
All leftover bits of dutch should now have been removed and rewritten to
english.
(If I missed something or messed up somewhere, please notify me.)

Anijin is starting again @ Luna on tuesday sep. 7th; check Kinjin
website agenda for updates on the location reserved for it.  (probably
Luna 1.056 or 1.240)
For the anime movie nights this month, I'll try to have 2 or 3 choices
each night,
for the open culture week one, I'll try to find 2 or 3 decent movies
released in the past 2 years.

For anime series to start watching at Anijin from october onward, I need
plenty of suggestions, so we have options to vote which ones we want to
watch.

Unless there are lots and lots of new suggestions, the vote list can be
seeded
  with the series voted for before Covid-19 and canceled by it:
* Girls und Panzer,
* Watamote,
* Made in Abyss,
* The World God Only Knows,
* Shirobako,
* Senki Zesshou Symphogear,
* Saki,
* Girls' Last Tour,
* The Helpful Fox Senko-san,
* Demon Slayer,
* Yu-Gi-Oh! season zero,
* Quintesential Quintuplets,
* Fate/Stay Night UBW TV,
* Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!,
* Ano Hana

(Re-suggesting any of those is of course also allowed; 20-25 options
probably gives enough positive votes to fill the whole schoolyear, less
than that would probably require a 2nd vote in feb./mar. 2022 to fill
the last part of the schoolyear.
  (2x 12 ep series take up about 1 month etc.; if any followup seasons of
a series are watched is voted on as the first series is about to end.))

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun