[Anijin] moving to discord streaming for now

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Tue Nov 30 11:57:54 CET 2021

Since moving Ani-jin to the weekend or daytime during the evening
lockdown doesn't feel like a good solution to me, Ani-jin will move to
Discord streaming until the evening lockdown ends or the current series
end, whichever comes first.   (after that, we can decide what to do
further. :| )

Streaming will be done in Kinjin discord's Anijin voice/video channel;
feel free to chat/comment among eachother about the running anime there.
I'll be monitoring the #anijin text channel on my tablet for any
mentions of the stream bugging etc.
(keeping fingers crossed the poor dual-core CPU can handle decoding
1080p h265 and then streaming at whatever discord realtime encodes to,
since I haven't gotten around to moving Discord etc. to my new laptop

Start time should be the normal 19:00/19:15h-ish.

Marco van Loon