[Anijin] update on series etc.

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Mon Nov 15 11:12:35 CET 2021

Not enough people were present last tuesday, so we watched a movie
(Arietty) instead of the series.

_If_ the new Covid-19 rules allow for Kinjin evening activites @ Luna
(waiting for TU/e & Scala update), we'll hopefully finally watch the
last episodes of Vivy at the Kinjin room this tuesday.
_If not allowed_ then the 2 options are:
a) try and watch them through Discord streaming this tuesday, start the
new series @ Luna after the mini-lockdown
or
b) also move the last episodes of Vivy to after the mini lockdown

Something further into the future: January means a new anime season in
Japan, so also a new "first episodes night".
The two possible dates are:
1) tuesday January 18th (disadvantage: some wednesday 1st eps viewers
might not have free time on a tuesday)
2) wednesday January 26th (disadvantage: late in the month, so some
series will already have 3 episodes released, which might make the 1st
eps night less attractive)

Please vote on the 2 questions (through Discord, mail: anijin @ mysite ,
etc.) .

(vote for Made in Abyss or Seitokai Yakuindomo as next series is
currently tied at 2 each)

Marco van Loon