[Anijin] movie today, need more series proposals!

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Tue Sep 17 15:50:18 CEST 2019

https://anime-nl.net/anijin-plan.html

Sorry for the messup with the Mary and the witch's flower file last
week, I assumed that the ripper would have checked their own work and
that checking the file checksum and maybe a few clicks through the file
to check it doesn't crash would be enough, which doesn't catch "ripper
didn't check sync"... :( (not sure how you'd even mananage to get a
desync on a very basic rip.)
I should now have a better file to be played today.

On to the series: up to now there have only been 5 proposals, 3 of them
cary-overs from last year: Jyu Oh Sei, Chuunibyou, Hunter x Hunter
(1999), Yu-Gi-Oh! season zero and Samurai Pizza Cats (English)

If not at least an additional 5-10 are proposed over the next 2 weeks,
either all of them have to be OK-ed without voting or "random(MaxAnidbID
- 1000)" will have to add some proposals... ;-|

Post proposals in the Kinjin facebook group, mail them to me (anijin at
my site) or mention them to me on tuesday/wednesday at Kinjin.
(feel free to forward the post to the Kinjin Whatsapp/Discord; I don't
have access to them)

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun