[Anijin] 1st eps saturday before BBQ, anijin today

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Tue Jul 2 10:44:31 CEST 2019

Probably 10-13 subbed series (2 half length eps, 1 supposedly double
length 1st ep, one 79-character title @_@)

 From 14:30h until whenever the BBQ preparers want us to stop.  (BBQ
agenda topic says 18:00h start, but 19:00h meat on BBQ...)

Unless there are special requests to show certain anime first, I'll
probably run them in release date order; no fancy images to click this
time...
(rage-quit rules still applying: if at least half the viewers want to
stop an anime, we stop it in the middle)

I'll try to fill in the other info and series after the 1st eps night at
https://anime-nl.net/anijin-1st.html later today.

Today at Anijin we'll only be finishing Ghost Stories (dub) and maybe
some shorts/specials of series we've watched this schoolyear.   (Saiki K
OVA unfortunately is a sequel to season 2, not season 1, so can't use
that to fill the time)

Series proposals to watch next schoolyear are already very welcome.
I'll of course ask again in september, but having a list of 15-20
options to pick from during october's vote would be nice.

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun