[Anijin] tomorrow (wednesday) 1st eps night - spring

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Tue Apr 16 13:28:43 CEST 2019

Watching the first episodes of anime series that started this season.

Sorry for the very late post (busy, busy :( ) , but tomorrow (wednesday)
is spring season's first episodes night.

https://anime-nl.net/anijin-1st.html

Other than 1 short and some kids' stuff, everything seems to be subbed
(oddly this season also the cut H anime...), leaving about 26 titles to
choose from (I think the lowest of the past few seasons), of which 7
shorts of various lengths (5-15 min) and about 19 full length episodes.

The usual stuff:

- After an anime ends, just call out which other anime you want to see.

- If you want to see a description text of an anime, I can show it by
mouse-over of the image.

- For shorts of 10 minutes or less, episodes 1 and 2 will be queued up
(if available).

- Ragequit rule applies: if more than half of the viewers vote for it,
an episode is stopped in the middle.

- I'll bring snacks (chocolate easter eggs, "pepernoten", "stroopwafels"
etc.); if people want drinks and/or anime tropes bingo, they should
bring it themselves.

- Trailer reel will start running ~18:30h, ~19:00h start of series and
to make sure I can still get home, latest end time for the night is
23:00h-ish.

Anijin/1st eps updates like these are posted to the Kinjin facebook
group and the Anijin mailinglist: