Want to become a member of Kinjin? Great!
You can become a Kinjin members in one of the following ways:
- Visit us during of our evenings and ask for the board of Kinjin.
- Fill in the contact form and indicate that you want to become a member.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you want to become a member and why you want to become a member.
Here are some interesting tidbits for becoming a member:
- Contribution: €30,- per year.
- Our years follow the academic calendar: 1 September – 31 October.
- Half-yearly contribution: €15,-
- For when you want to become a member from 1 February onwards.
- If you’re not studying at a university or university of applied sciences (HBO) in Eindhoven, then becoming a member becomes slightly more difficult since it has to be discussed in a board meeting.