[Anijin] 1st eps spring (21-4), anijin tonight and next 2 weeks

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Tue Mar 30 17:22:42 CEST 2021

It's almost april, which means spring quarter, which means spring first
episodes night.  Since a few series start on the 14th/15th, the 1st eps
night stream will be held wednesday april 21th.   I hope to be able to
work on the 1st eps webpages later in the week and I plan to slightly
wake Anijin from its slumber in the weeks before the 1st eps:
tonight, tue march 31st: Violet Evergarden movie,
tue april 6th: Kizumonogatari 1-2,
tue april 13th: Kizumonogatari 3.
(19:15h-ish start times for the tuesdays)

1st eps summer at the end of the schoolyear should be around the time
everyone should have been able to have gotten their first vaccine shot,
so maybe that one finally in-person again at Luna?   No idea yet if/how
many Anijin (stream) evenings will be held inbetween the two 1st eps
nights...

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun