[Anijin] Summer 1st eps Discord stream tonight (wed jul 22nd) at Kinjin discord

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Wed Jul 22 09:27:10 CEST 2020

At 19:00h, starting in Kinjin discord -> Anijin voice channel.
Details are listed in a pin of the Anijin text channel.

PS, no idea yet when/how Anijin tuesday evenings will restart in the
next schoolyear; I'll discuss it with the Kinjin board once we get
closer to that point.
(in principle the bare minimum to run it physical would be an open space
with a flat white/light gray wall, some chairs and electricity.   I've
got my own beamer I can lug along and buying small/portable but OK
speakers to plug into my laptop should be doable too)

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun