[Anijin] Anijin series voting night. (tue oct 1st)

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Sun Sep 29 20:18:52 CEST 2019

https://anime-nl.net/anijin-plan.html (webpage has AniDB links to the
proposed series)

Format of the evening (starting 19:15h-ish hopefully):

- show a trailer for one of the series [1]
- show an AniDB info-image for that series
- votes for
- votes against

Repeat for the rest of the series.

Series with positive enough votes will then be planned in for Anijin for
the timeframe from october to end of june, running 2 series side-by-side
(3+3 or 4+2 episodes each evening) .

[1] as far as I can find usable official trailers for all of them; might
be an OP or ED in there where I can't...   (probably OP/ED better than
dub trailer or fan-trailer in most cases ;) )

If you plan to watch anime at Anijin, but can't make it to the voting
evening, you can mail me your votes for and against at
anijin at my hostname. (monday evening at the latest)

* Jyu Oh Sei: Planet of the Beast King (11 eps)
* Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (12 eps, optionally S2 - 12 eps, movie)
* The Fruit of Grisaia (13 eps, optionally S2 - 1+10 eps, movie)
* Girls' Last Tour (12 eps)
* Girls und Panzer (12 eps, optinally movie)
* Alderamin on the Sky (13 eps)
* Ano Hana (11 eps, optinally movie)
* The Pet Girl of Sakurasou (24 eps)
* Kaiji - Ultimate Survivor (26 eps, optionally S2 - 26 eps)
* Senki Zesshou Symphogear (13 eps, optionally S2/S3/S4 - 13 eps each)
* And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online? (12 eps)
* Kakegurui (12 eps, optionally S2 - 12 eps)
* The World God Only Knows (12 eps, optional S2 - 12 eps)
* Shirobako (24 eps)
* Jormungand (12 eps, optionally S2 - 12 eps)
* Kizumonogatari (3 movies)
* Little Witch Academia (25 eps)
* Wise man's grandchild (12 eps)
* Quintesential Quintuplets (12 eps)
* The Helpful Fox Senko-san (12 eps)
* Teasing Master Takagi-san (12 eps, optionally S2 - 12 eps)
* Saki (25 eps, optionally S2 - 13 eps)
* Oregairu (13 eps, optionally S2 - 13 eps)
* Watamote (12 eps)
* SE Lain (13 eps)
* Fate/Stay Night UBW TV (26 eps)
* Made in Abyss (13 eps)
* Hunter x Hunter (1999) (62 eps)

Only if we have time left on the evening:

* Demon Slayer (26 eps)
* Violet Evergarden (13 eps)
* Yu-Gi-Oh! season zero (27 eps)
* Samurai Pizza Cats (English) (54 eps)