[Anijin] new series tonight

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Tue Nov 5 10:32:27 CET 2019

Tonight (tuesday) at Anijin we're starting (
https://anime-nl.net/anijin-plan.html ) the new series
Teasing Master Takagi-san/Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san (
https://anidb.net/a13270 ) and
Alderamin on the Sky/Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin (
https://anidb.net/a11679 ) .

December planning is TBD based on if people want to see Takagi-san
season 2 or not; shoehorning something in there so xmas break doesn't
fall in the middle of 2 series will require some puzzling on my part...
:-|

The series we've watched at the fall first episodes night have been
added at https://anime-nl.net/anijin-1st-log.html .   Prep work for the
winter first episodes should start somewhere in the xmas vacation.

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun