[Anijin] 1st eps night winter, wed Jan 16th

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Wed Jan 9 14:43:49 CET 2019

Watching the first episodes of anime series that started this season.

The usual rules/hints:

- After an anime ends, just call out which other anime you want to see.

- If you want to see a description text of an anime, I can show it by
mouse-over of the image.

- For shorts of 10 minutes or less, episodes 1 and 2 might be queued up
if available.

- Ragequit rule applies: if more than half of the viewers vote for it,
an episode is stopped in the middle.

- I'm bringing snacks ("pepernoten", "taai taai", maybe cookies
andchips). If people want drinks and/or anime tropes bingo, they should
bring it themselves.

I'll try to be at the Kinjin room at 18:30h to start the trailer reel,
after which we'll start watching the anime at 19:00h. (latest end time
is about 23:00h, so I can still get my bus home)

https://anime-nl.net/anijin-1st.html

stats: a bit quieter compared to previous seasons with "just" 45 titles,
after leaving out sequels, what I guess are closely related spinoffs and
late starters, there will "only" be up to 29 ones to pick from this
time.    Remakes of 10+ year old titles seems still a think, there's
both harem and reverse-harem, that one company is still making H shorts
series targeting female watchers that they preview censored on TV like
the past 6-8 seasons... -_-    Very few shorts as far as is known right
now and quite a number of spinoffs of which I wasn't sure to place above
or below the line.   And once again special characters in
titles/filenames make life hard for my scripts to generate the
page/playlists/batch files for the evening...