[Anijin] planning until end of schoolyear

Marco van Loon sdmarukokun at anime-nl.net
Mon Apr 29 16:25:35 CEST 2019

https://anime-nl.net/anijin.html
The Anijin planning has been updated until the end of the schoolyear,
tomorrow (tuesday) we start Saiki Kusuo no Sainan/The Disastrous Life of
Saiki K. ( https://anidb.net/a12112 ) and Binbougami ga!/Good Luck Girl!
( https://anidb.net/a8888 ) , both comedies.

The list of what we watched at spring first episodes night has been
added and if there will be a summer 1st eps marathon or not this year
will depend on if I feel like it and if start dates of series are early
enough that it won't be too close to lots of people at Kinjin leaving
for their Japan trip...

Marco van Loon
SD Maruko-kun